Contest Singapore GP: win a 1:2 scale model Max Verstappen Miami 2022 helmet!
Published on 29 September 2022 by Niels Hendrix
Every Grand Prix during the 2022 Formula 1 season, you can win great prizes in our contest. Hit the button below to participate.
For the Singapore GP competition, you can win a 1:2 scale model Max Verstappen Miami 2022 helmet! Check out all available Max Verstappen and Red Bull Racing merchandise on Verstappen.com.
You can submit your prediction of Max’ fastest lap in the race by clicking here. If your prediction is the closest to Max’ actual fastest lap, you are the winner. If several contestants have the same winning prediction, a draw will decide the ultimate winner.
Here’s how to participate:
- Register (just once) on the Verstappen forum: https://forum.verstappen.com.
- Log into the forum, before clicking on the competition page.
- Submit your address details and phone number, so we can contact you if you win.
- Predict Max’ fastest lap to win!
Registering and adding your contact details is a one-off. After signing up, you can participate unlimited and for free.
- Logging into the forum is a requirement as your forum account doubles as your competition account.
- After logging on to the Verstappen forum, you can proceed onto the competition page in the same browser.
- If you cannot login, log out and try again.
- Once you’ve logged on for the first time, you’re asked to give your phone number and address details. We store this data solely to contact you if you win.
Your prediction consists of the lap time in minutes, seconds and thousands of a second. As the long as the competition is open, you can change your prediction. As soon as the Grand Prix starts, the competition closes and you’ll be unable to change your prediction.
After the race, the system will check Max’ actual fastest lap and calculate which predictions came closest, after which we will contact the winner.
Do you have any questions or remarks regarding the new competition formula, please get in touch on the Verstappen forum.
Questions regarding merchandise? Contact the Verstappen webshop.